Tuesday, July 11, 2006

from the editor...

Some have expressed to me their reluctance to post their reactions or personal stories that my posts brought to mind because they didn't want to hijack my threads. Please feel free to post as often as you would like, and not just to my posts but to the comments as well. This is meant to be a dialogue, not a monologue. In fact, it's the closest to adult conversation I get during the week. Thanks to Michelle for her "Suck it!" story - I look forward to more of those.

Anyone notice that my homage to siblings in the Father's Day Post predated the current Time magazine feature by a month? They didn't even call me for a quote!

I've gotten emails that people have posted but the post didn't appear. This could be due to the fact that I have to OK each posting first. Otherwise, advertisers and people with amazing stock market tips would hijack the comments board. That, and I like to hit "delete" every time Tom Powers makes a post.

No comments: